Saturday, April 11, 2020

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Rachael aka PSPRachael on tagging groups.
I started using PSP back in 2002. I was only 14 years old then! I am 31 now and still at it.

I've wanted to start a blog for a long time but honestly didn't have a clue what I was doing.
I seem to have more time to devote to it so here goes!

I spent a few hours tonight putting together the graphics.
The lovely scrap kit "Be Still" was made by Just So Scrappy.
It is a beautiful kit. It can be found here!

I live in Mississippi with my husband and our spoiled cat, Chloe.
Other hobbies I enjoy are traveling, scrapbooking and collecting coins.

I hope that you will enjoy my blog. Thank you for coming by!

1 comment:

  1. Your site looks fantastic! You are off to a great start, can't wait to see what you post!
    Hugs, Kathyfrances

    ReplyDelete